ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec ach entry memo

Ssa treas 310 soc sec ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec ss. According to the Social Security HandbookSSA TREAS 310 is for the state to determine which marriage is valid if someone has been married more than once.


Why Did I Get An Ssa 310 Deposit What Is This Quora

I sure dont want to accept it if it is a mistake.

. You may see this transaction on your bank statement as a. It should be a dividend a member-owned bank pays its members once a year. I get my SSDI payments of 1131 on the 4th Wed of the month.

849 votes and 471 voted that it is a fraud. Cash or Check Deposits of 000 or More. What the heck do you think it means if you see a deposit in your bank account with that designation.

No it is not. Dont be afraid but this is a huge scam. Could that have something to do with it.

Any idea what this is. Dont be afraid but this is a huge scam. I have NO IDEA what this means or why it has been put in my account.

Most states will automatically assume that the latest marriage is most valid even if there has not been adequate information provided regarding the dissolution of the previous marriage. If you get benefits AND you. And I dont understand is this the stimulus check.

Answer 1 of 4. SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC 030315 XXXXX SSA This direct deposit totals. SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD ID.

TODAY I discovered an unexpected deposit of 2100 from Social security into my bank account. I am her durable POA. I start Medicare next month.

ACH-DEPOSIT-SSA-TREAS-310 credit card scam it is not that rare actually to be scammed by this usual techniques when people buy online and also offline. SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC 030315 XXXXX SSA This direct deposit totals. 792 votes and 463 voted that it is a fraud CHARGE.

Customers who do not have a Secure Login device from IB are limited to a single ACH deposit of 000 or less. 696 votes and 505 voted that it is a fraud CHARGE. Total scams with this charge.

I received a payment of 3000 in my account. If you get any kind of social security benefits SSI or disability-- your payment is automatic. According to CNET 310 is a code that identifies the transaction as a refund from a filed tax return in the form of a direct deposit.

Your stimulus payment will be sent to you the same way that you receive your. The memo field is ACH Credit xxxyyzzzzzA Ssa Ssa Treas 310 Xxsoc Sec for one and ACH Credit xxxyyzzzzB Ssa Ssa Treas 310 Xxsoc Sec for the other. Checkcard ssa treas 310 soc sec pos debit ssa treas 310 soc sec pos pur ssa treas 310 soc sec pos purch ssa treas 310 soc sec pos purchase ssa treas 310 soc sec pos refund ssa treas 310 soc sec.

Why do people continue to ask this same question around the time that the government is sending stimulus payments. Read this carefully to recover from. Is this all there going to give me or is just one of many payments cause if not I need too know what happened to the rest of my money.

Checkcard ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pos debit ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pos pur ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pos purch ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pos purchase ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pos refund ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pre-auth ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec pending ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec visa check card ssa treas 310 xxsoc sec mc. What is this for im not sure. Total scams with this charge.

For the first time ever I got a 32 payment on the 2nd Wed of the month. 2 Apr 08 2020 A checking account deposit with SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC text is a Social Security payment deposited by the Kansas City Financial Center. The only posted info was SA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD.

As I just got a deposit. Read this carefully to recover from. It says payment ssa 310.

Sorry if asked before. I received a swift and helpful reply from a lawyer on your site. On Jan 5th my 67 yr old mother suffered sudden cardiac death On Jan 5th my 67 yr old mother suffered sudden cardiac death ultimately resulting in an anoxic brain injury.

9101036669 I got this in my checking account today for 13489 from SSI but they owe me more. SSA-TREAS-310-XXSOC-SEC credit card scam it is not that rare actually to be scammed by this usual techniques when people buy online and also offline. Treasury payments for SSI recipients will go out no later than the early May 2020.

Meanwhile the average money market account rate. What does a SSI treas 310 xxsup sec mean. That is your SSI payment.

32 deposit from SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD on 2nd Wed of month.


2


Ssa Treas 310 Xxsoc Sec I Received An Unexpected Payment Why Would I Get Such A Payment Legal Answers Avvo


I Received A Deposit Into My Bank Checking Account From Ssa Treas 310 Xxsoc Sec What Was This For Is It Possible That It Is Some Kind Of Scam Quora


Irs Tax Refunds What Is Irs Treas 310 Marca


What Is The Ssa Treas 310 Xxxsoc Quora


2

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel